Finance Manager | Mandarin/Cantonese Speaking
EARN an Attractive Pro Rata Salary + Superannuation
Join Melbourne's Luxurious Home & Multi Development Business
Great Work/Life Balance & Flexibility in this 3 Day a Week Role
About The Company
With a vision to help define Melbourne's urban landscape through the delivery of luxurious homes and multi-residential developments, our client has and continues to build on its extensive portfolio through their design-led developments.
About The Opportunity
They are now looking for a Finance Manager to join their company in Camberwell, VIC, with the potential to earn an attractive pro rata salary + superannuation. This is a permanent part-time position offering 3 days a week.
The primary purpose of this position is to ensure the smooth operation of company finances, HR and other administrative operations in alignment with the business objectives.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Plan, direct, coordinate and design finance related activities
- Assess company performance against annual budget and long-term strategy
- Develop financial business plans and forecasts
- Accounting and administration
- Planning, policy and investor relations
- Extensive experience in the related field
- Experience and knowledge about group companies' Consolidated Financial Reporting in Australia
- Australian taxation experience
- CA and/or CPA qualified
- Cantonese/Mandarin speaking is essential
Apply today and don't miss out starting this exciting opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.