Earn a Generous & Negotiable Salary Based on Experience
Leading and Growing Family Owned Smash Repairer
Take Your Career to The Next Level in a Dynamic Role
About the Company
Our client is an established smash repairer, they have built a reputable business by providing excellent workmanship and fantastic customer service. They pride themselves in being industry leaders and are always adapting to the market. They are the number one choice for insurances companies in the local community.
About The Opportunity
They are now looking for a Branch Manager to join their company in Dubbo, with the potential to earn a Generous and Negotiable Salary Package Based on your Experience.
In this role, you will take full responsibility for the day to day running of the business, including financial management and training and mentoring staff.
Some of your responsibilities will be:
- Liaising with regulatory bodies
- Efficient financial and operational management
- Establishing relationships with local businesses
- Managing key relationships with insurance companies
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous management or leadership experience
- Proven experience in the Smash Repair/ Automotive industry
- Outstanding time management and customer service skills.
This position would suit someone who is ready to completely engulf themselves in this role and act with the business bet interest at all times, you will be passionate and committed to leading motivating and mentoring your team.
What's in it for You?
- A Business Who Put's Their Employee's First
- Relocation Assistance for the Right Candidate
- Excellent Career Opportunity in a New Premises
- Enjoy Life to the Fullest in a Relaxed and Affordable Regional Location
Apply today and don't miss out starting this career enhancing opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.