Medical Administration Assistant
EARN a Generous Hourly Rate | Negotiable Based on Experience
Demonstrate Your Skills in an Established & Successful Health Practice
Build Your Career in a Rewarding & Fast Paced Position
About The Company
Our client is a leading provider of specialist healthcare to patients across five separate practices in Melbourne. They provide an excellent level of consultative support to patients with state of the art facilities.
About The Opportunity
They are now looking for a Medical Administration Assistant to join their practice in Brighton, VIC.
In this role, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Organise and maintain schedules and assorted administrative tasks for a team of doctors
- Obtain and maintain current patient information whilst ensuring accuracy, privacy and attention to detail
- Handle incoming phone calls promptly and courteously
- Booking appointments for consultations and tests and ensuring patients are accurately informed
- Scanning documents and results on a daily basis
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a similar medical administration role (desirable)
- A professional appearance and a warm and compassionate nature
- The flexibility to work a combination of rotating shifts from 7.30am-6.30pm Monday - Friday
- The ability to travel to other clinics as needed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great confidence using computer software
What's in it for You?
- Work in a Supportive & Friendly Team Environment
- Join an Organisation that Values Long Term Working Relationships
- Professional Development and Career Progression Opportunities
- Join an Established Leading Provider of Specialist Healthcare
- Utilise Your Previous Experience in this Fast-Paced Role
- Immediate Start Available for the Right Candidate
Apply today and don't miss out starting this exciting opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.